The LETS Hub is an exciting new partnership project with Jobcentre Plus offering real support to those looking for employment as well as those who are economically inactive. The Hub provides intensive one-to-one support and offers a range of services including training and workshops to increase employability chances, raise self-esteem and confidence, improve engagement with education and training providers and prepare job seekers for job opportunities.
The LETS Hub opened its doors in March 2015 and since then we have engaged and supported over 200 individuals who are not in employment, training or education.
- Need support searching for a job?
- Need help creating your CV?
- Looking for training opportunities?
- Don’t know where to start?
Contact us at the Luton Employability Training Skills Hub Tel: 01582 343 454
What we offer…
- Signposting to local jobs, volunteering, work placement and apprenticeship opportunities
- Access to fully functional IT suite – computers with internet access and printers to provide a range of online support to job seekers.
- Access to specialist IAG advisers and national careers services
- Access to CV/interview skills workshops, recruitment workshops, apprenticeships workshops, ‘Back to work’ inspirational talks, and enterprise/business start-up workshops.
- Access to mentors, self employment coaching, personal mentoring and in-work placement support